• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wheres barnettworks?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yep we lost a bunch of servers. Barnettworks is feeling much better, But we switched datacenters. I got folding running at his old datacenter on Friday. But its going to take him a bit to get folding working again at my old datacenter. But its all just for fun. SO SOme times takes a while to find the free time. Case we dont like to do any of this stuff duing normal work hours.

Yep we lost a bunch of servers. Barnettworks is feeling much better, But we switched datacenters. I got folding running at his old datacenter on Friday. But its going to take him a bit to get folding working again at my old datacenter. But its all just for fun. SO SOme times takes a while to find the free time. Case we dont like to do any of this stuff duing normal work hours.

Nice to see you on here Clamatowas. Good to hear everything should be running smoothly again soon.

Back