• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU load

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

edhand

Registered
There are ton's of programs out there that will show what the load is on your CPU, is there one that will do that for GPU's? It's not overly important, just kinda curious.

Except for gpu load.:screwy:

Good call.

gpuzo.jpg

I can't recall ever seeing GPUZ show the GPU load on my older nVidia cards (8800, 9500). Is it only available for selected cards maybe? I notice it shows up on the above ATI card Ok, will have to try it out on my new GTX260 and see what happens.

As for the PerfHud, its got the power to show you a lot but I think you have to be up with programming to understand it.

That is definitely odd to be sure. It showed the GPU load for me even with my 4870x2.

Doesn't eVGA precision give the GPU load? Try that out.

Precision doesn't show it, either. Either way, I was just curious...guess that means I need a better card!

LOL, I thought that it did. Sorry about that. I am not sure if Rivatuner shows the GPU load for the 8800GT or 9600GT or not. I used precision for the 8800GT. Anyway, Riva has a hardware monitor tab and it shows a wealth of info for the card. If you havent tried that, then that is my next suggestion. Imma google it now, wait one...

Okay, im back with a quick search link from Anandtech. Some of the posters seem to think that you cant monitor gpu load with nVidia cards at all and ATi are the only ones to get the gpu load tab in Riva and CCC of course.

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=31&threadid=2300170

Back