• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Modern Warfare 2 full trailer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Pretty sure 90% of those graphics were in-game cinematics. I will wait to see real gameplay.

+1 They always use the fancy cinematics for game trailers and unfortunely for every cod series the true gameplay graphics are far lacking so whatever trailer you happen to see prior to actual gameplay footage just take the level of awe and cut it in half and then if your still satisfied chances are you'll like the game. I'm looking forward to MW2 but I won't rush out to pre order or wait in line at walmart untill I've seen ingame footage and hopefully the graphics and maps are much better than MW or there are going to be lots of dissapointed people

Considering how much I loved CoD4:MW I'll buy this on just on the credibility that IW has with me.
True, I'd like to see gameplay video... but seriously, the first one was a great single player game (and still fun in multiplayer) so I'm planning $50 in my November budget for this one.

+1 They always use the fancy cinematics for game trailers and unfortunely for every cod series the true gameplay graphics are far lacking so whatever trailer you happen to see prior to actual gameplay footage just take the level of awe and cut it in half and then if your still satisfied chances are you'll like the game. I'm looking forward to MW2 but I won't rush out to pre order or wait in line at walmart untill I've seen ingame footage and hopefully the graphics and maps are much better than MW or there are going to be lots of dissapointed people

See thats exactly what I'm thinking. I'm not awed by the cinematics (I think they are lacking) so I'm pretty sure I'll think the game is lacking. I'll be buying it for the multiplayer though so as along as the maps are designed well and the mp gameplay is good I'll be happy.

Back