• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquagate max radiator mounting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FoldingAddict

Intel Fanboy
I'm making my first plunge into water cooling today. I bought a cheap CoolerMaster Aquagate Max kit just to get a feel for installations and such. I plan to custom build a setup down the road.

Right now I'm having fits with where to mount the radiator. It's a 2x120 rad which I am mounting on an Antec 1200. I've seen a radiator mounted behind the 2 120mm rear exhaust fans, which is where I want to put it, but I can't seem to figure out the best exact position for it.

Every spot that I try, both sets of screw holes on the rad bracket don't line up with the metal on the case. Either 1 side or the other is obstructed by the fan grills.

If anyone knows of an online walk through that applies to my particular case or has detailed pictures I'd really appreciate it. I'm anxious to get this install done tonight.

~FA

Back