• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ebayer Asuspartstrade

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gigabit

Has anyone here ever dealt with this seller?I just purchased a Asus P6T Deluxe.Not the V2 model.Is there a reason he would sell these cheaper than the V2 models?I thought the V2 was the cheaper model with out the J-micron controller.Should i have gone with the V2?Also how is Asus with RMA's if later down the road this board has any problems?Am i screwed for not buying from a retailer?

Asus if decent with RMA's as far as my experience dictates. In truth, they are beyond compare when dealing with a RoG board, but I've no experience with a non RoG board, so I can't speak to that degree.

Found out what RoG is ...lol i cant believe i didnt know that...:confused:

Also do you think its worth it to get a Prolimatech Megahalems Heatpipe CPU Cooler over my TRUE?

Last edited:
Well i just got the my mobo man this guy was quick.Two days from LA to PA .He paid $27.50 for shipping also(charged me $25).The board is brand new with all the parts still sealed in the orignal bags.Dam this a nice looking board.I guess the guy is legit.Now i have to install it but that will be this weekend

Back