• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got an ES W3570 and i need a Cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Airbornederekc

Ok guys i am coming to you for some advice on a cpu cooler. I managed to get an ES W3570 (I7-965 equivalent) and i do plan on overclocking it. Eventually i am going to get a nice water system but right now i cant afford it.

I might be a little out of touch with cpu coolers because i have been using a Big Typhoon for the last 3 years.

What do you guys reccomend for a nice cooler. i dont care about noise but it cant be high pitched. 120mm side blowing would probably provide better cooling inside my Thermaltake Armor chassis.

Thanks in advance.

I have heard that name around a lot and i see that it is a bid aluminum piece. i am used to big copper monstrosities. I plan on doing a moderate overclock on my CPU but want to stay air for now. budget dosent really matter with air because its almost all around 50 to 75 bucks anyways. my opinion is why be cheap on something, you might be able to spend a little more and get so much better.

Back