• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone playing "Kingdoms Live" on I-phone/I-Touch?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TommyHolly

Hey guys,
I've been playing this game for about 5 days now and have risen up in the ranks pretty quick so far. To describe it, it's kind of like a cheapo text version of WOW or some other MMORPG. It's enough to get my fix but luckily not enough to make me quit my job and spend all day playing it.

Just like other MMO games, each skill Mana, Health, Spirit can only be used so many times before you need to wait a bit and refresh. You can add skill points into various things and battle other players online with the objective of stealing some of thier hard earned gold. You can also invest in buying land that gives you a regular return of gold every hour. Each race you pick and choose has it's advantages and disadvantages. While you are resting, you can go on quests and try for (pointless) items that randomly drop.

The game just went online back on April 22nd so it hasn't been around that long yet. What that means to you is that if you start playing now, you won't be the newbie gimped player that gets womped on by every other person.

You can add people to your group but that is only really needed later on in the game once you start getting rich enough to afford the upkeep of weapons and spells for all those people. (There is also a website that people post thier kingdom live codes to look for other people to join.)

One cool thing about the game is that your character is always online even when you are not. So you can totally rob people when they are sleeping or not playing, haha!! I can post a bunch of tips and tricks if you guys want on here?? The big thing is that GOLD is the ultimate goal that will gain you power so forget everything else. Also, forget adding any points into anything besides your Attack power for the first 20 levels. (Mana and health is a waste of time pretty much.)

If you have an I-phone or I-Touch and wanna join me, here is my code:

U2V1PU

Back