• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

COD4 - 1 nade, 4 kills

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ahhh I wish I was at home so i could post up my COD4 scores from when I use to play non stop.

I think one of my top scores was 100 something kills and 20 something deaths

Have you guys seen the stevy video?

THAT is something I have been in awe at since scoping is normally part of my game.

Wow.... a lot of that could seriously be questionable but damn.

Questionable? I can do alot of those kills. You just need to be fast and have very good reflexes. You'd be suprised once you play against better people how much faster they are than people in pubs and servers that everyone else plays in.

And I think I have some screens of doing 100-20 in some servers. I think my best KDR was 33-2 in a S&D match.

big deal about the sniper, a nice compilation though thats al lit was, i would havbe liked to seen how much time was inbetween without editing.

Questionable? I can do alot of those kills. You just need to be fast and have very good reflexes.

Uh huh, either he wallhacks to see where other people are or her plays the game too damn much and knows all the hiding places. I'll give him a thumbs up but it isn't like COD4 is hard or anything.

Well, he is a member of a professional team. So you know...
Besides that, play against me and I can do most of those shots against you its not THAT hard.

Back