• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I have some folding stats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ozzlo

Senior whose title will pier
I must first profusely apologize for not staying on top of things, I've been so extraordinary busy lately.

I put about 3.5 hours into this tonight trying to get them updated. For those of you that do not know, I had lost this spreadsheet file during my upgrade to win 7 RC. Thank god I had backups on 2 other drives, however the backups were outdated (I thought the backups were current). I assumed this until to my horror, I realized that the information was outdated.

Kakao Stats happens to keep daily production history for like the last 8 weeks. I was able to use that to rebuild part 4. The part 3 contest was based on Team rank however, Kakao Stats does not keep track of team rank progression. So I have to switch over to comparing point totals (obviously if your total is higher than your rivals, then you have a better team rank).

Harlam357 has provided me with a data file which contains point totals on may 4th (kako stats only keeps track of daily production (not totals)). I am manually updating part 3 using this text file. I am only about halfway done but I am about to fall asleep, so I figure I will post what I got now so that those of you interested in looking at part 4 may do so.

click the link and select download to download .xls
http://team32contests.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/april-folding-contest.xls

If you don't have excel, you can use GMAIL and email it to yourself and use the viewer or, you can then use google aps to view it. (OPEN OFFICE WORKS TOO).

Last edited:
If you find any errors with part 4, please let me know. The formula is explained at the very top how your total points are earned.

Total points earned and number of contest entrys earned are listed in the two blue columns... (you may have to scroll to the right)

remember part 4 is on the 4th worksheet.

Part 3 is still a little ways off from being successfully updated.

Wow, I was impressed with my own 5 entries. Then I saw 105 entries here, 80 entries there. Kinda discouraging :-/ Oh well.

Back