• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master V10 upgrade kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow....so you spend upwards of $120 for the heatsink that performs no better than a ThermalRight TRUE, then you spend an additional $56 for an upgrade kit that replaces everything but the physical heatsink itself. Yeaaaa...i'll pass on that. Why was CM thinking when they created this monstrocity?

I love CM but thats lame...they should offer that free of charge to user who already bought it.

Yeah, I've an old Ultra ChillTEC I haven't used in ages, the V-10's seem to be an overpriced updated version of about the same concept from everything I've read to be real honest.

Lots of cash that doesn't provide a substantial performance increase and a risk of a failure if that TEC does die off.

The Hybrid coolers just have always seemed too overpriced for the performance, been there, done that I guess.

:beer:

Back