• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black Berry Storm Vs Iphone

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chase007

Sup guys, So I have the Iphone 2g And Iphone 3g Both Unlocked and jailbroken. Any ways I just moved to Grand Cayman and the only texting plan they have is just for Black Berrys. So I wanta grab a black berry storm. Has any one had experience with the Storm and and feed back about it. I do not want to use my Iphone because GC lacks the plans of texting. They are working on putting textings plans in. But to text is .20Cents but for a black berry plan its only 29.99$ a month.. Comments?? Btw this is Cayman islands money. Alot more then us.

I have a storm. i like it. i does have issues like everyone says.
-freezing for a short time somtimes, when turning the phone to landscape from portrait. -typing can be hard at first, once you find out the way to type you shouldn't have any issues.
-there is tons of support and OS info at crackberry mods and version updates from different carriers.

it can do everything the iphone can do, I think, never had an iphone.

If I was going to get a BB it would be the Bold without a doubt. The storm just has too many issues.

ps, PM a mod to move this to the appropriate forum.

Back