• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crosshair III is here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cdawall

DSCF2251953.jpg

DSCF2252.jpg

IMG]http://img.techpowerup.org/090622/DSCF2253.jpg[/IMG]

DSCF2254.jpg

DSCF2256.jpg

DSCF2258.jpg

DSCF2260.jpg

DSCF2261.jpg

and yes thats a full 8GB load of D9JNM in there hehe

and yes benchmarks are on the way

what cpu tho 550BE, AX2 250 or 910....

Do you buy your parts? Or are they simply given to you, because I would sure love to rob you.

most of this i purchased myself out of pocket although i get an occasional handout out from a couple of people. i wish asus would send me something free but no i gotta buy all of there stuff its not like i clock exclusively on their boards or anything :mad:

Capture123.jpg

What kind of cpu cooler is that. Looks a little on the light side.

oh yay another overpriced asus board
so the pubicha..i mean crosshair 2 is roughly $250, whats the 3 run?

Last edited:
Its a nice clean board, I think I know what i'm saving for now. But at the rate its going the 8 series chipsets will be out lol.

oh yay another overpriced asus board
so the pubicha..i mean crosshair 2 is roughly $250, whats the 3 run?

i got my crosshair II for $75 shipped around thanksgiving last year. i payed $220 and had this shipped 2 day. i also have a M4A78T-E which cost around the same as your biostar and i used both and for some reason the asus posted an entire multi over anything i could do on the biostar.

What's the max STABLE clocks?

[email protected] so far tweaking 4.1ghz right now

i got my crosshair II for $75 shipped around thanksgiving last year. i payed $220 and had this shipped 2 day. i also have a M4A78T-E which cost around the same as your biostar and i used both and for some reason the asus posted an entire multi over anything i could do on the biostar.

[email protected] so far tweaking 4.1ghz right now

:whistle:

Nice looking board. That's 8+2 phase power correct? I am too lazy to check on the asus website.

Still :drool: ing at the phase. I kind of want to stay with my PII and just get a new board. Or I could go i5, or I could go dual socket Amd... Hmmm so many choices :D.

Ok seriously, where do you get these connections Cdawall, even Bit-tech didn't feature this board. Your the first person to show it off.

Back