• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need to find a good 24"-28" lcd

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tigerdirect really hasn't done anything bad to me, their great with returns whenever I screw up and order the wrong thing. The only bad thing maybe was when the guy on the phone talked my dad into getting an antivirus software that was free after rebate, but turned out to be an upgrade and you needed an older edition. However it was easy to return.

yeah i cant say i have had any problems with tiger myself either but then again it may be worth the extra green for the hanns???

geez, i was thinking about buying a 32' tv for my bedroom, this might be a better route since pc picture will always be better thru a pc monitor.
I was just at bestbuy and thinking "wow 24s are cheap, maybe a decent upgrade over my 22".. lol
to the OP, let us know which one you go with.

Looking at the pics, the back of the han and i-inc look very simular, perhaps different shell for the brands

Last edited:
the i-inc and hanns-g are the same, even the model numbers are the same

i have had the hanns-g for a little over a month and really like it

I highly recommend the Hanns G over at Newegg. I would rather spend the few extra bucks to get it from Newegg than to get the off branded one at Tigerdirect. Tiger is a horrible company in my opinion and has screwed me over more than once. For that, I will never buy from them again.

Anyhow, here is the one I have. Lots of folks like it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254026

Don't go tiger!

And I love my 28" Hanns G :D

well desktop space is no big deal as i am using this to replace my 40".... just not sure if I want to go quantity over quality.....that soyo looks ok though i have never heard anything about them?

Back