• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look for a cheap and decent computer case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adict2jane

Registered
Can anyone recommend a cheap and decent computer case? I am not looking spend more than $30usd. The best I could find for that price is this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147109
I should mention that the case if for a computer that I will be selling. Basically, I have all the parts except the case. It's for an old Pentium 4 so I probably won't be getting more than $80-$100 for it so a cheap case is essential.

Thanks in advance

think the sunbeam has a 30 ish $$case check it out there nice acrylic too

A lot of the Coolermaster cases are very good in the value department. I've got one, paid 20 or so dollars for it and it works pretty damn well. At least, I'm happy with it.

coolermaster 331 is a good case, only fits one 120mm fan in the front though, two would be nice, still I got mine for £25.00!

Can anyone recommend a cheap and decent computer case? I am not looking spend more than $30usd. The best I could find for that price is this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147109
I should mention that the case if for a computer that I will be selling. Basically, I have all the parts except the case. It's for an old Pentium 4 so I probably won't be getting more than $80-$100 for it so a cheap case is essential.

Thanks in advance
did i hear cheap and decent?

did someone just say Antec 300? :santa:

EDIT: damn, someone did.

i guess, if they're not really a computer enthusiast they woudln't know/care what case you put it in. just something branded and non-beige will do the job.

Yea, I just bought a rosewill case for 29.99 for a budget build and I got to say, its a pretty nice case. Cable management sucks but hey what do you expect. The only problem I had was the sharp edges and there are a LOT. otherwise for 29.99 you cant go wrong.

Back