• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with SupremeFX X-fi on Crosshair 3 Formual

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

coyede

Hi,

I'm having problems with stuttering, pops and clicks in the audio.

I can play music fine but it seems that popping and clicking comes up every 5 seconds or so. It's especially noticeable when EAX, CMSS or the Crystillizer are turned on and off or when I change the volume. Some games/apps are hardly playing proper sound to begin with. :bang head

This is all after a fresh install of XP SP2. As far as I know I have the latest drivers of everything (this is a relatively new board anyway).

The only thing that is out of norm is the graphics card, it's a GeForce 2 MX 400 which is being used temp. to set the machine up till I get a proper card.

Any suggestions? :confused:

`Stephen.

Disappointing as I just ordered this motherboard. Hopefully it's an uncommon problem. Will no doubt post in this thread if I come across similar happenings.

I just ordered this board, will report in if I have any issues.

Sound works fine on mine, I do have one complaint and I'm not sure if it's a glitch or not. When I shut down the board the RoG chipset light keeps turning on and off every few seconds, nothing in the manual about this being a 'feature'.

Last edited:
Back