• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocking Feels like ....... !!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ChadKuijlaars

Registered
For me overclocking feels like !!!

BEATING THE FACTORY BIG TIME!!

How does overclocking feel for you?

Like I have just been given something for free haha.

Also like I have conned the companies! :p

... like a new pair of underwear. At first it constricts, but then it becomes a part of you!

But really, it's about a month of discovering the limits of your system and the satisfaction of getting more for your money.

Overclocking to me feels like a new girl-friend. For the first month you tinker, push hard and soft, figuring out your limits. After many many nights of dedicating your time to your computer you finally figure out what is the best configuration for it.

Feels like a cheat cause the warranty says it breaks it if you overclock it, but they don't know if you did since you are not letting them see your bios.

Overclocking to me feels like a new girl-friend. For the first month you tinker, push hard and soft, figuring out your limits. After many many nights of dedicating your time to your computer you finally figure out what is the best configuration for it.

And then when you figured out she won't put out anything more, you decide its time for an upgrade.

Like heroin, if my computer isn't overclocked I start getting cranky and aggressive. I think I need help... Or more fans.

Back