• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hello Everyone! / I7 Overclocking Guides.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lutro0

Registered
Hello, I feel like the new student in class that walks in with judgemental stares. <.< >.> :screwy:
Anyway I am new here and I need a few good I7 overclocking guides. I have pushed mine to about 3.7 or so using moderate to minimal voltage, and just want to check my handywork.
Thanks!

:welcome:

Nah, I personally try to think of it as a after work bar, where I can BS a bit now and then about the hobby :)

Sometimes some real info sinks into my head in the process, hehe.

:beer:

Well, better here than trying to explain something to my wife or to a Co-Worker/Friend and get that dumb blank face like your talking in Klingon or some crazy language..... -.-

Yeah I know that feeling :)

I remember about 15 years ago or so I went in talking about the Internet in a tool shop I used to work in and mentioned the WWW, and the Foreman I used to work with, who was actually a nice guy, was like "Ah, thats a fad".

Hehe

:beer:

Back