• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

unofficial battlefield heroes thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tech9

FREE @ battlefieldheroes.com

Try it out, not a bad little game. Aimed at kids, but I play it :beer:

my name in game is "techsmash" add me as a friend.

I know a lot of others play it also on here, list your names please:

Anobix is my main's name

game is alright, the sound/music gets a bit annoying after 5 minutes and there are only 4 (5?) maps.

Played it for 5 or 6 hours. Pretty boring and uninspired. Boring maps, stale wanabe tf2 style graphics, and weapons you have to "rent".

Just plain not fun, I gave it a good shot, and it let me down. Not worth the download, even for a free game.

I think you went into the game expecting BF2, but in reality its just a fun little free game.
I actually think it could possibly be a test on game mechanics such as player customizations, friends list, and mission/rank system...maybe for BF3? eh ok dont crush my dreams.

In either case i dont mind playing a few rnds
csuScorp

I love this game. But i don't care for the regular battlefield games. I also agree with above i think alot of people walk into this expecting "BF" and it's not.

name in game is Rumbl3AMD
I'm a nationalist :)

I'm not a fan of the game either. I played the beta for over a month, got my soldier up to level 22 before I quit and never went back and never will. I can't even begin to describe my annoyances with this game, so I'll just leave it at that.

I certainly was no expecting BF2. I was expecting a TF2 style shootum up, and got a stale pile of crap.

I suggest people give it a shot just to see what its like.

I agree, its good after you play a little.

I love bazooka!

Back