• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gta IV< Fun things to do?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

antipesto93

ok, i have finished gta iv, and realyl enjoyed it, but i sitll feel like i havent explored everything,
Anyone got any fun things they like to do?

Get on a motorbike... drive at full speed and see how long you can stay on, not allowed to slow down!! Kept me entertained for hours... watching the guy fly thru the air and into buildings... class... :D

Here's a couple vehicles you may not have found.

The Subaru rally car is behind the garage and the Lambo is near the circle

Be sure to get a boat and then go to Liberty Island and climb to the top of the structure and get your happy face T-shirt. :beer:

A couple times when the game starts I'll steal a Armored car and smash through the roadblocks and make a 7 star police chase to the Subaru rally car, all you need to do is get it in and drive like hell away from the police choppers, even if you die doing so, the Subaru rally cars will be available to you afterwards. Otherwise they are not available till you can access that part of the map/

Attachments

• Gta-4-Hangout-Locations-Map.jpg
    Gta-4-Hangout-Locations-Map.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 3,750
Plan youself a final epic stand.

That's what I did,

I started on the roof of the hospital, caused havok, shot down a helicopter.

Then sped off in a ambulance to a house got on to the roof of the house, held them off.

Then escape the back of the house into the pool, onto the side into the garage.

Get in the car speed off onto the other island, then head into the burger place and hold them off there and throw a molotov into the cooking area pretending a oil fire happened (lol).

Then escape from there to the helicopter place and fly onto a high building roof and toss grenades over.

Then get in the helicopter and try to make it to the air port.

Escape from the airport and get back to your house.

Its challenging, but alot of fun. Especially if you film it with fraps.

Mmmm rally car. Might have to check dat out :)

Whats special about these 2 cars?

I'm with MonkeyMhz, epic last stands are always fun, though he sounds much better at it than me. Try to get 100% completion, I beat the game but was still only at like 35%.

Go to the top of the tallest building with a large flat roof (has AC units on top) and cheat spawn a motor cycle or a car. Drive off the building and try to not land on your head :)

Go to the top of the tallest building with a large flat roof (has AC units on top) and cheat spawn a motor cycle or a car. Drive off the building and try to not land on your head :)

heehee i just drove off the empire state with a nrg900 and survived :)

also i just realised you can drive a car on the rollercoaster :)

heehee i just drove off the empire state with a nrg900 and survived :)

also i just realised you can drive a car on the rollercoaster :)

When I first found out that I could drive a car on the rollercoaster, I made such a mess jumping cars on there, forcing them between the uprights. Spent half an afternoon just trying to figure out what car will work. BTW SUV's dont work ;)

Be sure to get a boat and then go to Liberty Island and climb to the top of the structure and get your happy face T-shirt. :beer:

/

This is the only car I drive. Its very durable, but can sometimes turtle easily. Fast, tight handling.

Also fun is doing all of the jumps.

Crappy img of the Sultan RS I found:

gtaiv2008122400062643ui1.png

Last edited:
This is the only car I drive. Its very durable, but can sometimes turtle easily. Fast, tight handling.

Also fun is doing all of the jumps.

:

Thats the Subaru Impreza Rally car (The only mod I use in the game is the Auto Real name Mod.)

http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/f3408-real-vehicle-names-beta-2

The Subaru Rally car (Sultan RS 300 km/h 4.1 seconds) is faster off the line than the Infernus (Lamborghini) (342 km/h 4.3 seconds) and the subaru has a better all wheel drive ratio, making it a better handling car than anything else, but the Infernus has a higher top speed and better brakes than any other vehicle) Heres a link to the specs of each vehicle. Including pictures of all of them ;)

I only use four vehicles, the Lambo, the Porche, the Subaru rally and the FBI special cruiser. (I steal one and then park it, then I go into police mode if need be)

A couple times when the game starts I'll steal a Armored car and smash through the roadblocks and make a 7 star police chase to the Subaru rally car, all you need to do is get it in and drive like hell away from the police choppers, even if you die doing so, the Subaru rally cars will be available to you afterwards. Otherwise they are not available till you can access that part of the map/

that subaru is bad *** :)

awsome i have never seen the infernus

btw did anyone else get the 'liberty city minute" archivement?..

Back