• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It has begun!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chaos

I've been on the site for a few years now getting advice on different stuff and the info has been great. I've finally started modding my newest system(don't know what to call it yet). Here's what I got so far: My system(thats been sitting under the tv like this for over 2 months) and case----

Attachments

• system.jpg
    system.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 176
  • case1.jpg
    case1.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 174
Sanding the case and cutting a hole in the side for a 100mm intake fan and 4 holes in the drive cages to route cabling:

Attachments

• wireholes.jpg
    wireholes.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 165
  • SANY0148.jpg
    SANY0148.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 162
  • sanding.jpg
    sanding.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 161
And finally painting-I was kindof scared I was going to mess it up, but I am pretty happy the way it turned out...:

Attachments

• paint1.jpg
    paint1.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 168
  • paint3.jpg
    paint3.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 163
  • paint2.jpg
    paint2.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 168
  • paint4.jpg
    paint4.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 165
LMAO thats horrible man glad you finally got off your *** to finish it up!

VERY nice paint job bro i love the silver with black theme you got going on

A mirror finish on it would look even cooler but great job on the paint. I do agree though that the power and rest buttons should be painted as well. Painting ain't so bad. Just a pain to clean up.

Yes black and silver is the theme..I thought about painting the power switch before I even got the case but changed my mind. But since people are pressing me to do it I will. Does anyone know where I can find some 1 1/4" black rubber washers or something similiar? I'm looking for something with a groove down the middle to put in the 4 holes for my wiring..

Attachments

• SANY0148.jpg
    SANY0148.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 151
Messy wire management in the first picture IMO ;)

Also just a suggestion but some of those pictures are rather huge and I'd rather not have to sit across the room just to see what it is. Resize em a bit smaller please?

getting close to being finished___ gotta get afew more things, but here's a few more pics..Still working on wire management..

Attachments

• comp1.JPG
    comp1.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 91
  • comp3.JPG
    comp3.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 83
  • comp4.JPG
    comp4.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 85
Back