• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

orange maps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jediobi1

am i the only who doesnt like these maps? i see them more and more for css and dods and gmod and now l4d, to me these maps are retarded, i can kinda understand them for the css and dods, but it dont make any sense to have them for l4d, it would be nothing but boring

They are out on L4D? Yeah, that is retarded. I know for CSS those texture maps are for ggmod, and aim maps, but for zombies, yeah I don't see how it will work.

Wait...what? How does that even work in L4D? Go from one end to the other?

Most levels in online games, such as TF2, L4D, CS:S all have shady areas, or brownish-grey areas. These orange maps are popular due to fact that your enemies seem to 'pop out' and become more visible. That and some people just trip hard on the colour orange.

ok that makes sense, i guess im one of the very few who dont like them, my main gripe about them is that they are bland and boring theres nothing there its just orange and grey

Back