• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mobo or graphic card dead?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tarky

Registered
Hey peeps,

can't seem to figure out what this beep is and what it means... and yestarday finally my graphics i think died.. by the looks of things... what do yous recommand?

heres a picture while windows is loading up....
dscf2160t.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks like your graphics card is dead/dying... do you have another one you can install to test?

Hey peeps,

can't seem to figure out what this beep is and what it means... and yestarday finally my graphics i think died.. by the looks of things... what do yous recommand?

heres a picture while windows is loading up....
dscf2160t.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

When I looked at the first BIOS screen on your YouTube video, it definitely was a corrupted BIOS screen, like the used Radeon 9800 Pro that I gotten, had to chuck, back in 2007. :temper:

"no any drive found" - LOL (What kind of English is that?)

Last edited:
so that sound its making is from the graphic card... man.. that sound has been happening for about 9 months now.. since i got the new heatsink + extra 2 gig of ram...... until last couple of days as you can see... the graphics have gone to shyt.....

might as well get a new mobo also .. any recommendations that will chop up the current mobo... along with the graphic card.. something cheap..

sigh i have no idea whats going on, yestarday night i figured lets see if i can fix things up... i removed the drivers, and reinstalled them, now all those ugly lines are gone its back to normal, however i am still getting that sound on BIOS startup... does that really mean anything ?

Back