• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Parts ordered for upgrade build - will be pics when done!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

grishenko45

hi all,

ive ordered the following for an upgrade build - i'll post pics of the build when it get started - on the 23rd of august!!!!

q9650 intel quad core - im gonna OC to 4Ghz
corsair dominator 1066 DDR2 - with fan module - 4Gb
EVGA gtx285 SSC 1Gb
Dtek fusion v2 cpu block
EK full cover block for the 285
5.25" reservoir XSPC
Laing DCC ultra pump
tygon 3/8" tubing
distilled water - ph nuke - feser red uv dye
worm clamps
hole saws for cable holes
black ice gts360 triple radiator - with swiftech rad box
windows 7 in about 6 months!!! when more money comes in!!

gonna be sweet!!!

keep watching

hi all,

ive ordered the following for an upgrade build - i'll post pics of the build when it get started - on the 23rd of august!!!!

q9650 intel quad core - im gonna OC to 4Ghz
corsair dominator 1066 DDR2 - with fan module - 4Gb
EVGA gtx285 SSC 1Gb
Dtek fusion v2 cpu block
EK full cover block for the 285
5.25" reservoir XSPC
Laing DCC ultra pump
tygon 3/8" tubing
distilled water - ph nuke - feser red uv dye
worm clamps
hole saws for cable holes
black ice gts360 triple radiator - with swiftech rad box
windows 7 in about 6 months!!! when more money comes in!!

gonna be sweet!!!

keep watching

I would have skipped the red dye and went with red tubing and a red led for the res.....Other than that a great project good list

Did you get PHN or PT Nuke? PHN is for distilled loops only. The older PT Nuke is better for loops with other things besides distilled. Or just go with a killcoil, safer and easier.

I went with the PH nuke - im using all copper blocks and distilled water.
i ditched the 275 because im planning to keep this gpu for at least a year, its got 100mb more memory and is faster - and i thought id treat myself - ive had a 9600gt for over a year now!!!!!
I've not actually ordered the parts yet as Im trying to decide what colour UV dye to get! Im using Clear tubing, with these fans - http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Xigmatek-XLF-F1253-LED-FAN - so its between uv red, and uv green and maybe purple - not blue
any ideas people - or links to pic showing these uv colours?

then i need to choose what colour uv anticoil im getting!!!! so its just the uv fluid and anticoil colours thats stopping me order!!! i have to decide by about monday to give me 1 week for delivery!!

help!!

since your going with dye, get the green/blueish pt nuke, this one

or better yet get a bottle of each for when you start to distlike dyes.

update - blue UV dye and Revoltec fans - white led - made ma rig look ice cold!!

Back