• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Koolance -Needs tips/Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chrisjr

Registered
I just ordered the Koolance water cooled chase. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions or tips on how to tweak this chase more. Could someone let me know what the fastest fan is on the market today. Also does anyone know if its wise to replace the liquid they provide with something else. I'm running an XP1900. Is there anything I need to do to overclock it to its pottential? Thanks guys.

Sincerely,
Chris Reoch.

Wow you spend $200 buck for that case? That must be nice!!! Well you should go to some auto shop and get yourself some Water Wetter made by Redline and mix it accordingly with distilled water for optium result. Since the case suck air out the top to cool the radiator. Make sure the case get good air flow. Cut a hole on the side and put some 120mm fan and maybe one in the front of the case. As for overclocking your CPU, make sure you got a good board, rams, and learn how to unlock the cpu. Lastly welcome to the forum!!!:D

Back