• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7 Blue screen of DEATH.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aerick

Hey, I just upgraded RC to RTM. Every time I switch users, I get a BSOD. Anybody else having this problem? Now its just an upgrade, so maybe if I do a clean install that might fix the issue? :bang head

min win 7 blu screens for a second then restarts after an hour or so. dunno if it is 7 or a bad sata port

Ok will do, I'm at work, so when I get home I will. And yes I will dl that app I just posted a couple of days ago.

Does this happen after you login to the second user? Are you staying logged into the primary user (fast user switching) or logging out of the first and into the second?

Fast user switching seems to be terrible in almost every way. I've never seen it not have some sort of issues or another.

I am pretty sure that M$ says that you should not be doing an upgrade from Windows 7 RC and that you will have to do a reinstall. If I remember correctly it warned of that before you downloaded the RC

Back