• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gentoo-portage.com down?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
is it just me or is gentoo-portage down? i just noticed this morning when i was looking for why tsclient was now masked. hopefully they are not having problems again like last year!

It's down for me too. Hopefully it will be back up!

Doesn't the same guy run both the portage and the wiki site?

yeah he runs both. just for future purposes, what network and channel did you find this out on?

yup im bored :) being studying for the MCSA test, and kinda bored :) class start the 24th of this month... i wont have time to breathe

Last edited:
It's back up - no update about the downtime yet, but its online and accessible at least! Checked a couple articles I've used and they are still there, so hopefully there wasn't any data loss.

Thanks for the heads up :thup:

Both websites are almost impossible to live without when doing things in gentoo. gentoo-portage, is a million times easier than the packages.gentoo.org . The wiki also helps with those, "I thought I did everything right but something is wrong" times.

Back