• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Date of manufacture codes?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Grande Juan

Okay so I want to get my PIV on the CPU data base. I've got all the info I need except for the week code, or the manufacture date. I'm almost sure there was a thread for this some time back, but I can't find it, I even looked thru the begginers guide! Oh well can anyone point me in the right direction please?:(

They should be the like 3rd or 4th number in the FPO/Batch...
Heres an example:

3128A358 - Week 28
L105A702 - Week 5
L131A532 - Week 31

Etc.

Hhmm, thats strange after looking through the cpu data base on the home page, it seems that only 3 out of 15 used that rule of thumb. I wonder whos right?

Bump-Is Yodums info correct, anyone? If it is then there are a lot of wrong week codes in the CPU data base on the front page.;)

Grande Juan said:
Bump-Is Yodums info correct, anyone? If it is then there are a lot of wrong week codes in the CPU data base on the front page.;)

Yes Yodums is correct

The 2nd digit in your examples is the year=> 1=2001
and the other two is the week..................... 28 week

So manufactured the 28th week of 2001

Thank you so much Yodums and Tasos. Now I can enter this chip into the cpu data base. Rock Solid so far!

Back