• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800gx2 problem.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hardass

I picked up a TPower I45 I started out with my 9800gx2 installed with a E6600. When I tried to install os the system would show hdd, and start install process. It would get to blue screen that says starting windows setup and hang there, I tried switching hdd, dvdrom. Same thing everytime. I pulled it and moved it to another bench, just for yje hell of it I installed a 7600gt and it went into install process and completed. Got everything set up and ready to start installing updates. Pulled 7600gt and installed the 9800gx2 and it will not go into windows. What could it be.:bang head

I think that I am having the same issue and I think that it is a driver issue. sometimes it will go into windows and sometimes it wont. when it will start windows it says the display driver failed? I am running the newest driver just released. I didnt have this issue until I installed it. I am going to try to revert to the old driver tonight and see if it fixes.

Back