• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*Very interesting title line*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bjm2587

Hi, I have two small problems I need to fix and my searches have come up null so I was hoping someone on here can help me. First problem is when I open windows and it shows the tab in the task bar it is in the right side next to the clock and I want it on the left side next to the start button. I'm sure its a quick fix can someone help? Second My laptop battery stays at 51% and it says "plugged in, not charging" I ran a battery testing software and it said everything was fine with the batt so whats going on with that?

Hi, I have two small problems I need to fix and my searches have come up null so I was hoping someone on here can help me. First problem is when I open windows and it shows the tab in the task bar it is in the right side next to the clock and I want it on the left side next to the start button. I'm sure its a quick fix can someone help? Second My laptop battery stays at 51% and it says "plugged in, not charging" I ran a battery testing software and it said everything was fine with the batt so whats going on with that?

Let the battery drain all the way, then recharge it. Li-poly batteries are known for reporting incorrect levels.

Thanks, I rarely ever use windows anymore. What about the battery? I know it doesnt really fit in this section but I didnt want to make a separate thread.

Ok, I'll try that blackout. Thanks.

Back