• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aion?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sleepy_Steve

Anyone else considering trying it out?

It looks like I'll be playing, but I think it would be a bad idea to pick up another mmo when I'm graduating college in December lol. But my guild migrated there form EQ2, and so I'll have to take a leave of absence till I get my RL stuff taken care of. :bang head

yeah i'm gonna try it out. it looks pretty good, so hopefully it keeps me hooked a little longer than AoC or WAR did.

Yea I am going to try it. At least it will give me something to do until the next wow xpack.

Yup, I'll be getting it. Need something to hold me over until Star Wars: The old Republic is out.

Also, there's a pretty large Aion thread already made. And it's on the front page of the game section. Just scroll down to near the bottom.

Quite a few people are interested in the game.

I have been playing on the chinese servers for months now. The game has it's moments, but i'm not sure if i will buy the NA version or not. It depends on how long it will be before FFXIV comes out.

Back