• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need usb to mini usb "L" shaped change Tube Delight direction.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mas5acre

I just got my tube delight from brando, a usb tube soundcard, thing absolutely sucks for audio quality with crackling and popping all over the place with my Shure SCL4 and it royally messes up my internal sound. That said, I never bought it for that antway, I changed windows settings and disabled this piece of garbage from ever installing when connected. I never bought it for sound anyway. Its for the bling on the front of my new build, or rather a pair of them, very cool looking blue glow. But the L shaped usb to mini-usb connector faces the wrong way, anywhere I can get some sort of rotatable L shaped usb connector? I want the glowing part of it to face outward instead of inward so I need the miniusb part of the L jack to be upside-down.

What this and the connector looks like:

http://ready2beat.com/entertainment/amazing/usb-tube-delight-audio-pc-sound-card

Back