• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many times your comp freeze with KS75A

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeathScyth_Hell

For the past week...my comp is freezing once a day...it was fine before that, my comp only froze once with this mb...i'm using win 98...

is this a os problem or the mobo problem...??

it would freeze when i just surf the net and listening to some mp3's...

If its the os...why would it all of a sudden start freezing on me..??..i didn't add any hardware or anything...

plz help...any suggestions are welcome...

My temps right now are 45 idle and 51 full load...these temps are alright...i'm pretty sure...i didn't really do anything to my os since i got this mobo...pretty sure its not the heat...the next thing should be os...what can i do??

No lockups.
I would also think its heat related.

Heres my specs:

K7S5A
Overclockers Bios
1133 TB @ 1300 (150 FSB)
Volcano6Cu
128MB Viking PC2100

Idle: 35C
Stress: 40C

But why would it start just locking up on me this week??...why not right when i changed to this mobo??...
Thx...

DeathScyth_Hell said:
But why would it start just locking up on me this week??...why not right when i changed to this mobo??...
Thx...

It is difficult to say. Your temps don't seem too bad... Take the side off of your case and see if that helps.

Also, it could just be a software problem.

flounder43

Back