• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[dead] Intel X25-M 80gb G2 $242 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not sure. I know BUY.com uses them (you can actually go through buy.com). I checked for retailer ratings and they seem to be pretty good.

Looks nice, but still expensive for 80GB. I am using almost triple that already with my games and normal OS and software.

I just pulled the trigger :) Im going to give my wifes laptop my 120gb vertex. I have a storage drive for my stuff. All my programs installed and games is taking up 40gb of my vertex currently. 80gb should be plenty :D

OOOH, they got them back in stock. They actually filled my order (after I called them about it and TRIED to cancel, because they said they were OOS) and shipped it. I will have it Monday :D

I see they raised the price to 250, but they seem to have a decent amount in stock each day, and at 250, its still $100 cheaper than Newegg and $50 cheaper than ZZF.

Back