• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XSPC RX360 question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LawShadow

Hi folks,

Still waiting for my pc components, (already have my watercooling components)

But i'm a bit worried because did i made the right choice?
Here are the watercooling components:

Aquastream XT pump
Watercool HT 3.0 copper 1366
EK Water Blocks EK-FC260
XSPC RX360 Triple Radiator
Swiftech res revision 2
3 x Noiseblocker NB-Blacksilent XL1 fans
masterkleer 3/8 - enzotech 3/8 compression fittings

So is the RX360 good enough to cool (with good/decent temps) both my MILDLY oc i7 3.0 - 3.2ghz and evga gtx260 sc 55nm? I know the RX360 has got solid reviews. I prefer to ask this to guys with a similar loop: i7 920 with a gtx260/275/285 or ati 4870 cooled with a quality 360 radiator. I mean i'm not into HIGH overclocking wich comes with high temps. Any way did i made a good choice because frankly i do not have money to buy a second rad or 480 rad.

Thanks in advance

You'll be okay. Only when you load test the CPU and GPU at the same times will the temps possibly be poor, but not dangerous.

If your not into big overclocking your temps will be okay, not stellar, but okay. If the fans are really quiet and don't push a lot of air AND your temps are poor, you can get better rad fans.

All ya can do is give it a try. make sure the rad isn't restricted at all with the case air flow etc.

You'll need cool air to the rad to help, so don't exhaust heated case air into the rad.

Conumdrum nailed it.

it will handle both with mild oc's and should be fine for gaming sessions as well.

Thanks for the reply's guys,

I forgot to tell my rad will be mounted outside of the case (back). Should this also improve temps?

Back