• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good nortbridge waterblock for 750i ftw??????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cheesemaster2.0

Registered
i just ordered a swiftech mcp655 pump, Koolance CPU 340 CPU water-block, Swiftech MCR220 2x120mm, and im guna be mounting it in the front of my antec 900, but does anyone a good north/south bridge water block for a evga 750i ftw? i need to get a good chipset block to finish off my new loop, any suggestions?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

given the cooling requirements of the northbridge, there isn't much difference nor selection, thus, if you can find one that you can afford, there ya go. Most newish chipset blocks have a universal mounting system as there's so many different configuration.

I how an MCW30 and i like it. The HOLE arnt far enough for my mobo but it fitted ( MOBO nb hole 62mm VS MCW30 hole 60mm ).

Good block, cheap, EZ to install. I think it fit correctly on a 750I. Find you NB hole distance.
Ordie%20009.JPG

I also have an MCW30 (I have a 680i lt). It's cheap, and the mounting mechanism of the block makes me believe it can fit most any board (it may even do SB). Temps dropped over 10 C from the stock cooler.

Back