• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Specialtech.co.uk

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sandyduff

Great Scot! Member
Specialtech is based in Wales so this might only interest folks in the UK...

I recently bought a reservoir off specialtech.co.uk and it arrived very quickly except it was missing a part... the lid with the barb to attach a fillport... My thought was that it isn't the vendors fault as they don't check every box but probably EK's fault (it is a EK Multioption res).

So anyway it was after 5 so couldn't phone so opened up a ticket and explained the situation, knowing i won't get a reply till the morning. Well i got a reply just after 9am, saying that they were sorry and they would ship out the missing part. Then i recieved another email about 40 minutes later saying that it has been posted special delivery (next day)... all this was done in less than an hour...

Overall im very happy with them and come tomorrow i will find out if they have shipped out the right part!! :D

Specialtech is actually a sponsor of ours over at Gilgamesh Reviews. They have specifically stocked parts upon user request. Not just once either. If they agree that it can be cost-effective to add to their stock, they'll do it. If they don't, and you want a part...they'll get it for you as a one time thing.

Kind-of makes me wish they had a branch over here. Gary @ Sidewinder is plenty good for us though...it gets no better than his superb service, at least IMHO.

Thats good to hear... its the first time i have ever ordered from them and it wont be the last!!

:D

Back