• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

intel core 2 quad QX6700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What are you trying to do exactly? I used to have a QX6700...

Thank you for reply.

I want to overclock at the highest speed available.Actually I want to raise the VCORE WITH that magic pen,but I can't find a simple table for vidmod.I found for core 2 duo but nothing for quads.
Thid CPU has the same architecture as xeon x5350 ES 1066FSB,B3.So i will use the information on my xeons also.Thank you again for replying,if you can help me I would apreciate that.

Welcome..! Im not sure if you are allowed to request stuff in this section. There is a WTB section, but you are not allowed to post in it yet. :)

Thank you for reply.

I want to overclock at the highest speed available.Actually I want to raise the VCORE WITH that magic pen,but I can't find a simple table for vidmod.I found for core 2 duo but nothing for quads.
Thid CPU has the same architecture as xeon x5350 ES 1066FSB,B3.So i will use the information on my xeons also.Thank you again for replying,if you can help me I would apreciate that.
You can add vcore to it with the motherboard.

Are you talking about a pin mod to 266FSB?

Why would you want to do a physical mod when you can usually OC through the bios... what mobo are you using?

Back