• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mozilla 3.5.3 Garbage?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cold.nut

Whats up with Mozilla 3.5.3 not allowing gmail certificate? This is what I get whenever I try to access gmail

Not too happy with the turn-out of this new firefox :bang head

Attachments

• mozilla.JPG
    mozilla.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 123
Whats up with Mozilla 3.5.3 not allowing gmail certificate? This is what I get whenever I try to access gmail

It's not firefox' fault if google has an invalid certificate that is not (yet) valid. It's Google that ****ed up here, plain and simple. Wait until the 27th and this error will be over.

Just add an exception and it will work fine.

It's just a security feature to help your browser from being hijacked through redirection and end up infecting your PC.

It's not firefox' fault if google has an invalid certificate that is not (yet) valid. It's Google that ****ed up here, plain and simple. Wait until the 27th and this error will be over.

It looks like his system time isn't set correctly -- that certificate should be valid starting 6 months ago...

I would check the date and time on your PC! You may have a weak CR2032 battery!

Back