• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingston SSDNow V-Series 64 GB Solid State Drive

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm glad I didn't jump on this right away, then... I want to replace my laptop HDD, but still waiting for lower, more affordable prices on something that won't give me a headache.

I'm glad I didn't jump on this right away, then... I want to replace my laptop HDD, but still waiting for lower, more affordable prices on something that won't give me a headache.
Same here. Keep an eye out for the OCZ Solid 2 Series. It's a budget line that's supposed to use the Indilinx controller, so it should be pretty quick and support TRIM. I think. Not to be confused with the Solid series, which is currently available.

plus this thing uses Jmicron controller with the stuttering. Read and writes that most HDs can hit.

The actual controller is a Toshiba modified JMicron controller, every review I've read (albeit, only about 3 or 4), said the stuttering issue was not present.

The actual controller is a Toshiba modified JMicron controller, every review I've read (albeit, only about 3 or 4), said the stuttering issue was not present.

I heard it doesn't stutter either...

Back