Notices

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > Overclockers News Team > Content Editor Status > Inactive Status Threads
Inactive Status Threads Archive for inactive status threads
Forum Jump

[archived]Jamesman32 - Aircooling

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 04-06-10, 05:37 PM   #81
MattNo5ss
5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Overclockers.com Editor

Alright, thanks!

I realize hokie just posted a VX review recently, and if you guys feel this needs to wait a little while before publishing that's fine.

EDIT: Just wondering why "video cards" was added as a category?

My Overclockers.com Articles | HWBot Profile | Heatware (98-0-0)

Projects: Copper-Framed, MDF Station | PVC-Framed, MDF Station | Custom Cascade Cart/Case | Untitled TJ07 Build

Last edited by MattNo5ss; 04-06-10 at 05:46 PM.
MattNo5ss is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 04-06-10, 08:35 PM   #82
I.M.O.G.
Glorious Leader

10 Year Badge

Probably a misclick, needs cleared. That's typically what we double check right before publishing.

Put your computer to work for our OC Forum Teams!
Try out our POST TEMPLATES, they save you time answering common questions!

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.
I.M.O.G. is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 04-07-10, 02:29 PM   #83
MIAHALLEN

Jamesman, my Scythe Yasya review should be ready within the next few days

MIAHALLEN is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 04-13-10, 03:37 PM   #84
MIAHALLEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAHALLEN View Post
Jamesman, my Scythe Yasya review should be ready within the next few days
Just finished the draft....tag, you're it

MIAHALLEN is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 04-16-10, 08:12 AM   #85
mdcomp
Classic Moderator Admin
Overclockers.com Lead Editor

10 Year Badge

It is marked as draft? I was under the impression it was ready to publish. Just want to get your confirmation miahallen?

It looks done to me. Nice work!

Matt

mdcomp is offline Author Profile Benching Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 04-16-10, 08:45 AM   #86
MIAHALLEN

It is finished....I just submitted it for review AGAIN...not sure why it was back to "draft" status...but yes, I am done with it. I.M.O.G. said he was going to add the crazypc.com ads to it prior to pubmishing, other than the rest of the standard fare, it should be ready.

Old 04-16-10, 09:17 AM   #87
EarthDog
Researches Meritless
LIES for the Front
Page and Super Mutterator

Overclockers.com Editor
First Responders

CE's are the ones that are supposed to move them to Submit for Review last I recall, not authors...

EDITED: I see why this one was moved though...

"We have more information and more ways of accessing it than ever, yet seem increasingly less inclined to do so."- Michael Wilbon

Last edited by EarthDog; 04-16-10 at 10:12 AM.
EarthDog is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 04-16-10, 09:26 AM   #88
hokiealumnus
Water Cooled Moderator

It's ok. mdcomp was asking so we could look through it if Miah was done. It was ready for Jamesman a couple days ago but nothing was done, so we'll do it. No worries.

Enjoy benchmarks? Join the benching team! | New to water cooling? Read the Beginner's Guide to Water Cooling Your PC.

xsuperbgx - "As a wise man once said: "Less talky. More clocky."" | cyberfish - "When overclocked, it's undefined behavior."
I.M.O.G. - "Vaseline on Ivy Bridge is a bad idea. But not so bad of an idea that it can't be fixed with a torpedo heater, a dishwasher, an oven, and a few hours. "

\m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/ - Join Now! - My mITX Build
hokiealumnus is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 04-16-10, 12:21 PM   #89
hokiealumnus
Water Cooled Moderator

Yasya review published. Nice work Miah!!

Enjoy benchmarks? Join the benching team! | New to water cooling? Read the Beginner's Guide to Water Cooling Your PC.

xsuperbgx - "As a wise man once said: "Less talky. More clocky."" | cyberfish - "When overclocked, it's undefined behavior."
I.M.O.G. - "Vaseline on Ivy Bridge is a bad idea. But not so bad of an idea that it can't be fixed with a torpedo heater, a dishwasher, an oven, and a few hours. "

\m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/ - Join Now! - My mITX Build
hokiealumnus is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 04-20-10, 07:33 PM   #90
mdcomp
Classic Moderator Admin

10 Year Badge

Any reviews or articles in the works?

I would love to see a "Science of Cooling" type article. About what actually goes on, how heat is dissipated. I am sure some of the experts here know how that works, but for your average pc builders, it may not be all that clear. Just a random idea.

Matt

mdcomp is offline Author Profile Benching Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 04-21-10, 05:09 PM Thread Starter   #91
jamesman32

I like that idea! I'll see if I can find some knowledgeable people to write an article on it.

On that note, I'd like to apologize for my absense as of late. Finals are soon, mentoring my robotics team, traveling with them, and living in a house currently being remodeled hasn't given me as much free time to get on the computer as I'd like.
jamesman32 is offline Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks
Old 05-03-10, 10:31 PM   #92
MattNo5ss
5up3r m0d3r4t0r
Overclockers.com Editor

Have you seen this thread
You may want to contact him.

VX article still patiently waiting

My Overclockers.com Articles | HWBot Profile | Heatware (98-0-0)

Projects: Copper-Framed, MDF Station | PVC-Framed, MDF Station | Custom Cascade Cart/Case | Untitled TJ07 Build
MattNo5ss is offline Author Profile Benching Profile Heatware Profile   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > Overclockers News Team > Content Editor Status > Inactive Status Threads
Inactive Status Threads Archive for inactive status threads