• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Want to write Frontpage content ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jhanby

Hello !

OCF is starting a new ‘program’, if you will. The main page at Overclockers.com is reuniting with the forums and is gearing up to lean more heavily toward user-generated content.

We are going to always be on the lookout for posts that might interest the overclocking population as a whole and will correspond with those posters to gauge their interest in writing articles. If you want to write an article without making it a forum post first, that’s fine as well! Have a look at the Article Template here if you would like to check it out.

This is where the forum as a whole comes in. Anyone that sees a post you deem worthy of front page conversion, by all means PM your content editor and it will be taken into consideration.

There are also some people that have offered to help with (and can be relied upon for) fact checking. These folks are our Forum Experts and deserve recognition. For the sound section, these folks are :

Sir Barton
MadMan007

This isn’t just limited to this forum either. This is happening all over! In case you see anything elsewhere, the content editors for all of the forums can be found here

Thanks for your help in making this not only a great forum but for helping improve our homepage!

So I just purchased a pair of studio monitors; Mackie MR5s and an external usb DAC to match. I'd gotten fed up with my 'high-end' Logitech speakers and wanted something more. I'd be willing to do a review of sorts but I'm not sure where or what I'd start with since speakers and sound can be so subjective.

I could do a comparison review of the Sennheiser PC 333D and PC-350 if you guys would like. I think I still got pictures of the PC 333D set I had.

Back