• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a SupCom benchmark tool

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Artas1984

Please, if you can - link me a benchmark tool for Supreme Commander Forged alliance. The in-game benchmark that provides "points" does not do fit for me.

I need one where FPS are shown...

If you just need framerate, I used fraps for that in the past. See if that suits your needs.

No, it does not, i need a similar testing stuff program like in Crysis or something like that. How do they get the benchmarks for this game anyway?
For that matter for all games who do not have in-build bench.

No, it does not, i need a similar testing stuff program like in Crysis or something like that. How do they get the benchmarks for this game anyway?
For that matter for all games who do not have in-build bench.
Most people use FRAPS. What is missing from FRAPS that it does not meet your needs? It will do average FPS as well as custom benchmarks and output stats to disk.

FRAPS website said:
Show how many Frames Per Second (FPS) you are getting in a corner of your screen. Perform custom benchmarks and measure the frame rate between any two points. Save the statistics out to disk and use them for your own reviews and applications.

A lot of people do custom graph work to make results look nice. Maybe he was expecting that sort of output from a similar tool to Fraps. If there's stuff out there which does this, I don't know about it.

Fraps will capture the data you should be looking for. You can create the pretty graphs using openoffice calc.

There is a special command that you can put behind the shortcut for the exe file that will enable the benchmark tool and run through it.

There is a special command that you can put behind the shortcut for the exe file that will enable the benchmark tool and run through it.

So ye, but it will display the statistics in points, like 3DMARK, not FPS.

This is it: http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,2107337,00.asp

But that is not what i need. ..

BTW, i am using fraps more than you can ever imagine for video capturing, but i need a program that would simulate a benchmark in SUPCOM like it does in Crysis, where in the end of the benchmark it displays the average results in FPS after a sequence of action.. I think i can't explain this more clearly..

There was something that would record FPS to a file in X increments. But if it was over a long period of time the file would be huge and it would slow down the system and change the results.

Back