• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Athlon II X2 250 oc 56k warning

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dgaf

Registered
does look right so far ? im going to run p95 7hrs tonight.. but i did 15min one today . im still waiting for my ram any thoughts are more than welcome
you will se my load temps and idle temps ..

Attachments

• oc 3.5.jpg
    oc 3.5.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 492
  • 3.5g.jpg
    3.5g.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 483
rockfish cooler air ... just wanted to know if it looks good so far... settings ok?

Looking good so far! :) Keep pushing and keep an eye on those temps.

Memory is fine for now, mess with it when you're done with the CPU.

Edit:
BTW - You can run CPU-Z at the same time as P95 then just take one SS ... ;)

thank you guys im glad im on the right track so far ..On a side note i just fix a his hd4870 from a bad bios flash:clap:looks like a good match so far

well the 4870 died .. screen flashed then smelled like smoke lol.. ohh well
it was free .. put the old trusty 4850 back in ...i think it was something more than the bios
flash was wrong ...3dmark06 was only 200 points above my 4850 ..time to save up for the
5770 ...

im having hard time getting stable at 3.7 ...3.6 is fine and temps are great
but i don't get 3 min in prime blend test and it crash's i can boot up to 3.8 have not tried 3.9 here is what o got.. any thought's are welcome

Attachments

• 3.6.jpg
    3.6.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 380
Have you bumped up your northbridge voltage yet? I think you are hitting speeds high enough that you need to bump it for stability.

dragoxt i tried nb volts + 33 and then went to +55 also went as high as 1.51 on the chip.. it was a no go prime blend test still crashed:bang head ..but on a side note i could due wprime32 in 20.007 sec @3.8 :beer:
ohh well i think it just wont let me.... I can hold 3.6 24/7 .. I am going to look at some x3 or x4 this weekend anyway . this still a great chip :attn: when i first got it getting to 3.5 was my goal so i can't to mad at only getting 3.6 stable
some chips can oc like nuts some can't

Nice! That's a quick wprime, is that 1.55 or 2.0?
Give it another 10mhz and get the always fun 19.999 :D

here you go ..and a lttle plug for the forum

Attachments

• wprime32.jpg
    wprime32.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 330
  • cpuz.jpg
    cpuz.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 337
Since you are running 4sticks of RAM, just for grins, pull out 2 sticks and see how high the chip can go with 2 sticks @1066. I am thinking that you are just at your limit for the IMC with four sticks. With some more tweaking you could probably get it working with 4 sticks of RAM.

thanks QuietIce that helped but had give it +33mv to nb + 100mv to cpu to keep it stable
i'm not going to run it that hard for 24/7 i will just keep it a 3.5 or 3.6 ..But i broke 14k in 3d06 :beer:

drago i have 800mhz not 1066 ram i don't like to oc ram but i under stand what u mean about the imc on amd chips ty

Attachments

• 3.7 3d06.jpg
    3.7 3d06.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 302
Back