• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7’s System Image Backup Feature

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chrome-187

i use this feature on all my pc's with windows vista ultimate. with windows 7 is this feature able to be used with all the windows 7 editions? does it work in windows 7 pro? i can't find which edition this is specific for in windows 7. i know you can only do this with vista ultimate, i hope this is not the case with windows 7. i only really need windows 7 pro, but if it dont have the complete pc back up feature then i guess i'll have to get ultimate again =/. please let me know if you know for sure :)

Wats the difference? why would you want to back it up through the network rather then on your back up hard drive? so your telling me that all the windows 7 editions let you make a Complete Backup Image? My buddy has win7 pro and he says he cannot make an image for back up. all he can do is make restore points he said.

Last edited:
Back