• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hey guys can you tell me what this means?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AmbientFiction

Senior Folding Zombie
Somewhere in the top 100 folders for team 32
[09:40:12] - Warning: Could not delete all work unit files (1): Core returned in
valid code

I'm running my AM2 6000@3300 its stable and tested temps are super low. I'm not getting any eues on my SMP client but I still get this message from time to time.

Any ideas?

I sometimes get that too. As far as I can tell it doesn't cause any problems :/

I suppose you could manually clean up by running the WU with -oneunit and once it's done is delete the work folder and queue.dat.

It's just a "cosmetic" issue, according to FAH.

The files are actually deleted 1/10th of a second after you see that message, so there is no problem. The program does the check, see's the files, and makes that message - then it goes on to the function that deletes the files. :p :p

Yeah, OK! :clap:

We've been asking them to get rid of that error for a long while, but it's a very low priority issue with them.

It's just a "cosmetic" issue, according to FAH.

The files are actually deleted 1/10th of a second after you see that message, so there is no problem. The program does the check, see's the files, and makes that message - then it goes on to the function that deletes the files. :p :p

Yeah, OK! :clap:

We've been asking them to get rid of that error for a long while, but it's a very low priority issue with them.

Thanks adak just wanted to make sure since even though it is a small OC that I wasn't sending corrupted data to stanford.

Back