• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best airflow easy install?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deed

I am looking for case suggestions for a case that can have 6+ fans in it and ( just anything that makes swapping parts out alot easier) My max budget is 250. Looks is not much of an issue I would just prefer performance.

What kinds of fans. Do you mean 6x120mm fans? A lot of the newer cases have huge effin fans in them which might help reduce the number of fans you're using.

Like cooler masters storm sniper or the HAF 932.

What kinds of fans. Do you mean 6x120mm fans? A lot of the newer cases have huge effin fans in them which might help reduce the number of fans you're using.

Like cooler masters storm sniper or the HAF 932.

Well the amount of fans is not an issue aslong as it can stay cool. I was just asumming I needed alot because my older case has 5 fans in it and I idle at 60C

What parts have you got in it?

Well the hot one has some old 1gb ram pentium 4 less then 2ghz etc and it just gets really hot no dust no idea why lol.

Here is some of the parts that will be going in the new case: 24pgxfm.jpg

Sorry if its not sized well tinypic is showing up in german for me and the only thing I can understand is upload :D.

Pentium 4's ran extremely hot. Only way to cool down a Pentium is to nuke it with LN2.

Chances are your case is cooling well. It's your Pentium 4 and whatever heatsink you have on it that are causing the problem. Phenom II chips run pretty cool though. I'd say get your new parts in first and see what happens.

Pentium 4's ran extremely hot. Only way to cool down a Pentium is to nuke it with LN2.

Chances are your case is cooling well. It's your Pentium 4 and whatever heatsink you have on it that are causing the problem. Phenom II chips run pretty cool though. I'd say get your new parts in first and see what happens.

Yeah I thought that but I am afraid if everything will fit haha. I guess ill do measurements. Liquid nitrogen would be cool though haha.

Back