• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

corsair customer service=top notch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

creecher

in short, i ordered a 750 hx from newegg, and i didnt get the stickers that came with it. i was kind of bummed, so i sent an email, and here they are!
+20 brownie points for corsair!
Not a problem Barrett. I will have this processed for you. Thanks

they sent me a metal sticker(wohoho fancy!)
and a rubber one(still fancy!)

"Joseph Ocbina

Marketing Support

Corsair Memory Inc.

46221 Landing Parkway

Fremont, CA 94538

Toll Free: 888.222.4346 Ext: 260

Local: (510) 657-8747 Ext: 260
Fax: (510) 743-1188
E-mail: [email protected]

Home Page: www.corsairmemory.com

Disclaimer

This e-mail message may contain confidential and privileged information and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.

From: (mymail)@gmail.com [mailto:(myemail)@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Barrett creech
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 9:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: missing item

i recently ordered an 750HX form newegg, and everything about it is fine, but im missing the sticker that it mentions in the manual. if you guys can send me one, i would love you all forever, if not, i would still love the psu. i would just like the sticker to put it on the side of my case, right next to my i7 and graphics card stickers.

(took out my address for obvious reasons)"

lol, i can tell you like stickers by your avatar and i have a corsair sticker next to my gigabyte and xfx :D

haha Maybe I should have asked for stickers instead of my $50 rebate. A least I would have gotten something.

Stickers are what give you that extra 50mhz.

I dont know what it is, but when companies do the little things for you it seems like it completely seals the deal as to who to buy from.

Back