• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gtx 280 (BFG OC)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Grosjambon

Hi all, i am going to buy a gtx 280 and i would like to know if its a good product etc... i am buying it from a canadian annonce site ( customer that sell thing for cheaper)
Ok.
Carte Video BFG GTX 280 OCX
For A total price of 185$ :)
Its really low price. i know but i had a amd athlon x2 6000+ for 35box on the same site and its working just fine.

Ok,I have read a review on this gtx 280 ( Guru3d ) Its taking a 6pin connector + 8pin connector and they say it is taking around 115 watt idle 365 watt @(100%)
It is a lot for a graphic card, i supose yes :) 365 watt is something...
I can't find gtx 280 on Newegg.ca but on .com they are a 512mb for 240$ so a 1gig of ram should be around 275 box i suppose :)
Next thing, i dont know if i should post it into the watercooling section but are they cooling block for this card, if yes post me some linkkkkkk :)<

Thanks YOU

Wow 35 box.
See the "GPU/NVidia" section at the top of page-
Nobody will answer your question here. Please repost your thread.

There are cooling blocks for everything. Again, obviously as there is a watercooling section, and a GPU section, why are you posting in general hardware?

Back