• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where to get a guaranteed d0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

creecher

where can i get a guaranteed d0 online. (no, the nearest microcenter is in texas, and i live on the otherside of louisiana)

does new egg guarantee them?

Newegg doesnt guarantee them no. Tankguys lets you choose. I would imagine though most large etailers like newegg would only have D0.

I think its getting to a point in time where all the old C0 should have been sold out and are no longer produced. Tank guys lets you choose but its expensive. $300. I would save the money and take a chance =P

Yeah would probably be more likely to get a D0 versus a C0 now that they've been out for several months. As others have expressed, Tankguys are the only ones who will guarantee a stepping that I'm aware of - or head to ebay.

i'm going to MC this coming Friday for my very own D0 :D :D . if you want one, shoot me a pm, might as well grab 1 for you as well if you like.

i'm going to MC this coming Friday for my very own D0 :D :D . if you want one, shoot me a pm, might as well grab 1 for you as well if you like.

Do not post something such as this again on these forums. This is walking the borderline of trading outside of the Classifieds, which is expressly forbidden. I know you are trying to do him a favor, but this is against our rules.

muddocktor
Forum Moderator

oh my bad. won't happen again. just trying to help some one out on the forums as i have gotten help form lots of you guys. i did not post that with bad intentions. but learned my lesson as i saw that scary green text. won't happen again :) ohhh man, i feel dumb now for posting that. sorry guys :(

oh my bad. won't happen again. just trying to help some one out on the forums as i have gotten help form lots of you guys. i did not post that with bad intentions. but learned my lesson as i saw that scary green text. won't happen again :) ohhh man, i feel dumb now for posting that. sorry guys :(

I knew that you were just trying to help out, which is why I just posted the message with the green text instead of a more punitive action. ;)

mudd

Back