• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

counter-strike scripting?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hunter00

i know a lot of kids in my school clan use scripts and i was wondering at what point you think a script is a cheat?

is a jumpcrouch script okay? buy script? i mean where is the line before like an aimbot or wallhack?

Buy scripts are ok, but anything that has to do with combat or movement is getting abit to much like a cheat for me to accept.

I agree with WyrmMaster, if you make a script to strafe in circles and jump around your opponent at the same time with the press of a button, thats cheating

Yes, using a script is cheating ( with the exception of mabey the buy script ). We had a guy who at our college lan used ( we think ) a see through wall script and a no recoil script. We watched him on free look mode ( after he killed us!! ) and saw him just shooting through a wall with the arctic at a bot. Thats when we knew.
Realy annoys the sh** out of people when they use scripts/CHEATS!!

If everybody agrees to use the same script who plays on that particular server, then its ok.

Thats what I think... :)

I use buy script only. which I dont' think it cheat.

The other day I got so ****.
the server I went to is full of haxker.
about 12 of them and they all admit it.

first it like 5 vs 5 and didn't notice any body using hax then all of the sudden people leave and then all this new player join. They all admit that they hax.

Funny. what is the point to hax. It take the fun out of it.

The point to Hax is to see who is the best Hax... Seems silly, but if thats what they want to do...... At least they admitted it. Theres nothing worse that people who Hax and lie about using one. :mad:

Back